Acceptable Use Policy
Acceptable Use Policy
Last updated March 27th 2017
This Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”) describes uses of the Services that Comapi prohibits when any party uses Comapi’s Services. This Policy is governed by the Terms of Service, which takes precedence over any conflicting provisions in this AUP. You, the Customer, may not use the Services without agreeing to this AUP. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THIS AUP, DO NOT USE THE SERVICES.
You agree not to use, and not to encourage or allow any End User to use, Comapi’s Services in the following ways:
- Using the Services for any illegal, fraudulent or abusive activities.
- Using the Services in any manner that violates: industry standards; any 3rd party. policies including all of the applicable guidelines published by the CTIA, the Mobile Marketing Association, or any other accepted industry associations, carrier
- network guidelines (or any similar standards, 3rd party policies or requirements in any other jurisdiction).
- Using the Services in connection with any unsolicited or harassing messages including unsolicited or unwanted phone calls, SMS or text messages, in-app messages, messages into Facebook Messenger or other social networks.
- Engaging in any unsolicited advertising or marketing, including any activities that violate anti-spam laws and regulations.
- Using the Services to transmit any material that infringes the intellectual property rights or other rights of 3rd parties.
- Using the Services to transmit any material that is libellous, defamatory, discriminatory, or otherwise malicious or harmful to any person or entity.
- Using the Services, or any component of the Services, in any manner not authorised by Comapi.
- Attempting to bypass or break any security or traffic management mechanism on any of the Services.
- For transmitting any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses or any other malicious programs.
- To launch a denial of service attack on any of the Services or any other conduct that adversely impacts the availability, reliability, or stability of the Services.
- To engage in any activity that – in the sole opinion of Comapi – consumes bandwidth, data storage, computing resources or any similar resource, beyond levels deemed acceptable by Comapi.
- The list of prohibited uses above is not exhaustive. Any use of the Services that Comapi – in its sole judgement – finds unacceptable, may lead to suspension of the Services on a temporary or permanent basis.